For a Christmas beverage you won’t forget, this zesty, spiced Christmas punch is going to be a healthy and alcohol-free addition to a festive night by the fireplace. A great alternative to eggnog for those who wish it. This relies on a blend of nutritious super reds, potent, soothing Manuka honey, and a gentle wine spice mix for something totally different.
Super reds-manuka honey Christmas punch recipe
1. 700 ml hibiscus tea
Ingredients for 2 servings
2. Orange juice (2 oranges)
3. 2 scoops FREZZOR Super Reds
4. 2 tablespoon FREZZOR Manuka Honey
5. 1.5 tsp mulled wine spice mix (cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise)
- Heat 700 ml of water and infuse with hibiscus tea (tea bag) and spices (in the bag or grounded). Filter if necessary.
- Reheat the punch and add the squeezed orange juice.
- Add FREZZOR Manuka Honey and stir in.
- Add FREZZOR Super Reds and stir in.
Also Read: Manuka Honey Sesame Bar Recipe