Probiotic + Prebiotic Powder
17 Bacteria Strains • 50 Billion CFU • UAF1000+ Superfoods150 Grams
- A unique blend of 17 different probiotic strains
- Ensures a well-diversified intestinal microflora
- Provides 50 billion CFU's of probiotic bacteria
- The optimal blend of fermented wholefoods, probiotic & prebiotics
- Digestive enzymes to improve your gut health and well-being
- A superior way to consume probiotics and prebiotics
- Our intestinal system is our gateway to great health
- Boosts your energy, supports immunity and digestive health
- Optimal nutrient & mineral bioavailability and absorption
- Free from Dairy, Soy, Gluten. GMO-Free
- Contains no artificial flavours or fillers
FREZZOR PROBIOTIC+PREBIOTIC provides you with an optimal combination of fermented raw whole foods, probiotic bacteria and prebiotics, combined with essential amino acids, digestive enzymes and whole food nutrition to improve your health and well being.
FREZZOR PROBIOTIC+PREBIOTIC is the perfect blend of fermented whole foods and advanced probiotics.
This unique combination offers several advantages over single strain probiotics, and these benefits include:
The probiotics, which are associated with fermented foods used in FREZZOR PROBIOTIC+PREBIOTIC have been associated with a variety of health benefits,
Our Ingredients in FREZZOR PROBIOTIC+PREBIOTIC
We have three Major Components
A unique 50 Billion CFU probiotic blend including
Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus., Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum
A specialised antioxidant and prebiotic blend
Sunfiber Guar Gum Seed,
UAF1000+ Antioxidant blend
A blend of 23 fermented whole foods including
Mung Beans, Chick Peas, Brown Rice, Red Lentils, Linseed, Spirulina, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Quinoa, Chia Seed, Amaranth Grain, Asparagus, Beetroot, Broccoli, Chicory Root, Onion, Sweet Potato, Dunaliella Salina, Fresh Ginger, Shitake Mushroom, Cordyceps, Reishi Mushroom, Molasses
13 strains of LAB probiotics (Lactic acid-producing bacteria)
Which are fermented using 15 strains from 3 different classes of probiotics:
Our Probiotic offer the following benefits
• Excellent colonization, which means the probiotics remain effective, longer.
• Production of beneficial fermentation compounds which modulates immunity and stimulates cellular repair.
• Supports overall gastrointestinal health and wellness.
• Improves digestion and nutrient absorption from food which is better for your health and you generally eat less.
What are Fermented Whole Foods
Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
THREE Key Health Benefits of Fermented Foods.
Improves Digestive Health
Boosts Your Immune System
Makes Food Easier to Digest
The Major Health Benefit of Probiotics.
Our FREZZOR PROBIOTIC+PREBIOTIC offers the following probiotic benefits
Human Microbiome: The Importance of Our Gut Bacteria
What Is The “Hygiene Hypothesis” and Why Are Probiotics Important?
Probiotics are Safe
Extensive toxicological and safety testing has shown that Probiotics are incredibly safe for consumption in humans.
According to the National Institutes of Health in the United States, for people who are generally healthy, probiotics have an excellent safety record. Side effects, if they occur at all, usually consist only of mild digestive symptoms such as gas and these generally resolve after a couple of days.
Optimizing the Quality and Effectiveness of Our Probiotics
How to Use
Probiotic + Prebiotic Powder
FREZZOR Probiotic + Prebiotic